Smith Sinnett Architecture is seeking a Project Architect to join our growing team in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate should be ambitious and creative, with a passion for quality design and exceptional client service.
Since our founding in 1976, our passion lies in providing innovative design solutions, focusing on K-12 and higher education. As devoted members of our community, we also design civic, recreational, commercial, and residential spaces that promote productive, inviting, and sustainable environments. We are a tight-knit group of design professionals who value open communication and collaboration. Smith Sinnett is dedicated to improving life experiences through the design process.
Characteristics of an ideal candidate:
· Resourceful and creative, with a deep understanding of the importance of quality design
· Team player, respectful, great listener with a positive attitude
· Organized and thorough, with strong attention to detail
· Passionate about expanding expertise, striving to advance the profession
· Professional drive and ambition
· Professional degree in Architecture
· 3-5 years of experience
· Architectural registration, or on track preferred
· Experience in both new construction and renovation projects
· Skilled in design, modeling, and rendering
· Proficient in Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketchup
· Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
· Self-motivated designer who thrives in an open studio setting
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, as well as a full benefits package. We are a diverse, small, woman-owned firm. Smith Sinnett Architecture is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in joining us, please e-mail your resume and portfolio to: email@example.com.