Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking an Senior Architectural Project Manager with a passion for high quality design and a positive, collaborative work style, for our Healthcare Studio in our Charlotte, NC Office.
The individual selected for this opportunity will be working with regional and national healthcare clients on projects of varying size and scope, with the opportunity to work with a team dedicated to advancing breakthrough ideas through design. The types of projects cover the full spectrum of healthcare related facilities – acute care, specialty centers, and clinics. This position will require a team member that leads with a positive attitude and has the capacity to thrive in a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial environment.
A candidate we’ll love:
- You have extensive Healthcare project experience and enduring client relationships.
- You can ascertain the clients and various stakeholders’ visions and key factors for project success and develop a project plan to deliver results beyond architecture.
- You are a resourceful, collaborative and creative problem solver and are sensitive to design through all project phases
- You’re a good teammate – you want those around you to succeed and you’re capable of taking direction or leading a project to deliver a great product to our clients.
- You’re good with people – a strong listener, respectful in your interactions with others and have a positive outlook on life.
- You’re a good communicator –verbally, graphically and in written form, people understand your ideas and the way you share them.
- You are organized and thorough, inspiring confidence with clear documentation and purposeful use of resources and time.
- Mentorship is a priority to you.
- You have professional drive and still have fun while you work.
A position you’ll love:
- You’ll be leading client and user-group meetings, maintaining and growing client relationships;
- You’ll lead the multi-disciplinary design team, including internal and external consultants and construction partners in the project delivery process and producing project deliverables;
- You’ll use problem solving skills in coordination with contractors, designers, consultants, clients and end users;
- You’ll provide client services from project inception to occupancy, while mentoring other team members in their development
Requirements: Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture from an accredited university.
- 12+ years of hands-on professional architectural experience, with 8+ years experience with healthcare design and documentation;
- Architectural registration required;
- Autodesk Revit proficiency;
- Thorough knowledge of healthcare design, detailing, codes, industry standards and trends;
Our culture is energetic, curious, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
Want to know what’s it’s like to work in Little’s Charlotte office? Here’s a Peek Inside Little-Charlotte https://vimeo.com/237620407
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and portfolio to: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/LIT1004LDAC/JobBoard/30702fd2-636e-4886-b1ce-4fc3b07e37ec/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=86ec61ed-d6ff-4b5c-a65f-eb8f9db8103b&sourceId=821f496e-81f6-4a13-9061-dd4301f72f19