Security Production Designer
We are currently seeking a full-time security production designer to be an integral member of our team in
our Raleigh, North Carolina office location. Our security production assistant will be involved in creating/editing drawings in Revit and coordination of drawings with project specifications. If you meet the following criteria, we want to hear from you.
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
· 1-2 years of equivalent education and experience
· Assist with project design deliverables produced in Revit: drawings, details, schedules, etc.
· Develop security electronics floor plans from markups or from scratch, depending on experience
· Coordinate details required for project with floor plans and other drawing sheets
· Prepare existing conditions floor plans for renovation projects
· Create PDF files/ drawing sets
· Assist with review of drawings and documents for conformance to design intent
· Assist with review of cost estimates against floor plans and other related drawings
· Maintain, update, and add to Revit Detail Library
· Work directly with one designer in Raleigh and with staff in other offices via company network
· Review construction submittals as time and experience allow
· Computer-aided design technician/ specialist or intern-level architect/engineer (EIT)
· Ability to read and interpret building drawings and site plans
· Knowledge of standard construction terminology
· Knowledge of low-voltage electrical systems and/or security electronics a plus
· Team player
· Detail-oriented and self-starter/ proactive
· Well-organized and able to multi-task
· Able to perform work in a timely and accurate manner
· Revit experience is recommended but not mandatory
· Experience with CAD software (AutoCAD or equivalent) is a must
· Microsoft Office Suite
A valid, unrestricted driver’s license and driving record, as deemed acceptable by our firm’s liability insurance carrier, must be presented and maintained.
Competitive salary; health, life, short-term disability, long-term disability insurance; paid leave; 401(k) plan; and holidays.
Through Moseley’s own in-house Moseley University program, employees are provided with a platform to learn additional skills that can assist with professional development and help pave the way for future advancement, while promoting the core values and attributes that make Moseley Architects unique in the marketplace.
Please submit your cover letter, targeted résumé, and references online at: https://moseleyarchitects.catsone.com/careers/8011-General/jobs/11843107-Security-Production-Designer/
About the Firm
Moseley Architects provides comprehensive professional architectural, engineering, and interior design solutions to clients seeking responsive and reliable facility planning and design services, as well as specialized expertise. We understand that great design is only one component of a project’s success and strive to deliver high-quality, value-based, and timely service for projects both large and small. As a result, we have maintained a reputation as one of the most trusted design firms in the Mid-Atlantic region since 1969.