Duda|Paine Architects is seeking Project Manager/Project Architect applicants that have experience working on architectural design projects including commercial, corporate and academic/institutional facilities.
Qualified candidates should:
· Have a Professional Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture.
· Have a minimum of five (5) years of experience and be a licensed Architect.
· Have thorough knowledge of building systems and ability to assemble a comprehensive drawing set.
· Be self-directed, as well as be able to take feedback and direction from others.
· The ability to prioritize project tasks and coordinate among other project disciplines.
· The ability to lead, collaborate and effectively communicate with teammates, consultants and clients.
· Be competent at REVIT, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
Duda|Paine Architects will offer an incentive bonus along with a competitive salary and total benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, 401(k) as well as an Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Interested candidates should submit resumes and any other application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.