We are currently seeking an experienced full-time architectural project manager to be a design leader and integral member of our civic and justice sectors in the Charlotte, North Carolina office. Project managers are involved in all aspects of project development and will provide direction to colleagues and consultants at all levels to ensure the project is completed as planned, budgeted, and scheduled.
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
A Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from an accredited university.
At least 5+ years of experience in an architecture, engineering, or construction firm serving public sector clientele.
· Lead design teams in the development of project designs from conceptual sketches through construction documents with a collaborative, proactive, and detail-oriented approach.
· Interpret and apply relevant building codes.
· Supervise, coordinate, and review the work of interns and other team members.
· Provide consistent and timely communication of project information to and from clients and the project team.
· Produce aesthetically appealing designs.
· Assist in construction administration through conducting site visits.
· Foster and maintain positive professional working relationship among clients and team members.
· Assist in preparing, participating, and leading client presentations.
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients and consultants.
· Ability to work in a collaborative team environment to meet specific deadlines
· Proficient in Revit
· Diligence in monitoring progress and identifying potential problems
· Perseverance in thorough troubleshooting and creative problem-solving
· Advanced expertise in architectural building systems
· Familiarity with sustainability and LEED guidelines
· Knowledge of quality control processes
· Effective communication skills to prepare and deliver presentations
· Firm understanding of design trends, construction methodology, and material application
· Autodesk Revit (BIM)
· Adobe Acrobat
· Microsoft Office Suite
A valid, unrestricted driver’s license and driving record, as deemed acceptable by our firm’s liability insurance carrier, must be presented and maintained.
Competitive salary; health, life, short-term disability, long-term disability insurance; paid leave; 401(k) plan; and holidays.
Through Moseley’s own in-house Moseley University program, employees are provided with a platform to learn additional skills that can assist with professional development and help pave the way for future advancement, while promoting the core values and attributes that make Moseley Architects unique in the marketplace.
Please submit your cover letter, targeted résumé, and references online here or via mail at 3200 Norfolk Street, Richmond, VA 23230, Attn: Human Resources.
About the Firm
Moseley Architects provides comprehensive professional architectural, engineering, and interior design solutions to clients seeking responsive and reliable facility planning and design services, as well as specialized expertise. We understand that great design is only one component of a project’s success and strive to deliver high-quality, value-based, and timely service for projects both large and small. As a result, we have maintained a reputation as one of the most trusted design firms in the Mid-Atlantic region since 1969.