What you bring to the table
Beck is looking for a qualified Project Manager to join our Atlanta office. The Project Manager is responsible for the development and completion of all aspects of a project from Pre-Design through Construction Administration.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
· Effectively manage client relationships, understanding their needs and culture
· Encourage project team members to promote and market Beck
· Promote collaboration and Integration throughout the design and construction process
· Manage documentation and quality control of documents on smaller jobs
· Perform building systems selection, evaluation and detailing on smaller jobs
· Research, understand and comply with Architecture practice statutes in the project's jurisdiction
· Apply zoning, building, life safety, accessibility and energy codes
· Understand and lead the development of project manuals
· Manage project and professional liability and actively monitor for conditions that could increase risk
· Work closely with the Project Designer to execute the vision and spirit of the design
· Actively manage budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; and project team assignments
· Manage the project process and team along with performing annual employee reviews
· Mentoring and training of younger staff
Who we think will be a great fit
A reliable Project Manager will have the ability to lead all aspects of a project while maintaining owner relationships. Will have the ability to set expectations for the owner as well as the project team. The ability to sell Beck and encourage repeat business from our clients. An individual that exhibits passion to get things done, and possess uncompromising authenticity and integrity. An individual with an interest in the integrated project delivery method and an interest in being innovative in process improvement and technology will be an ideal candidate for this position.
You also meet the following requirements:
· 7-10 years of relevant experience
· Professional registration perferred
· Ability to travel to Durham, NC over the next 8 to 12 months for a project
Please apply online at https://beckgroup.applicantpro.com/jobs/553126.html.
Frequently operates a computer and other office equipment, ability to coordinate and participate in client meetings, constantly communicates with project team and related parties, ability to maintain best practices related to architectural design and production and ability to adhere to consistent attendance. May require travel or co/location.
Walking frequently around the office or outdoors may be required
Ability to carry large plans or boxes in excess of 10 lbs
Join our team and build your future with Beck.
The Beck Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.