Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking a Project Architect with a positive, collaborative work style, who will work in our Retail Studio for financial clients in our Charlotte, NC office.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be an ambitious, creative Project Architect/Manager who has experience working for retail clients, and is looking to improve the performance of our clients through creative collaboration and breakthrough ideas.
A candidate we’ll love:
- You understand prototypical retail design – whether in renovation or with new stores, you understand how to work with prototypical elements.
- You are a resourceful and creative problem solver.
- You can handle multiple projects simultaneously and can meet deadlines on time.
- You’re a good teammate – you want those around you to succeed and you’re capable of taking direction or leading a project to deliver a great product to our clients.
- You’re good with people – a strong listener, respectful in your interactions with others and have a positive outlook on life
- You’re a good communicator – whether verbally or in written form, people understand your ideas and the way you share them.
- You are organized – you understand how to work with and coordinate consulting partners and many moving parts to deliver a solid, final product.
- You have a strong understanding of design, space planning, spatial relationships and materials.
- You have fun while you work.
A position you’ll love:
- You’ll be working in our dedicated retail studio with other professionals dedicated to retail projects.
- You’ll have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
- You’ll have direct access to your client on a daily basis.
- Your work will include a variety of tasks.
- You’ll have growth opportunities.
Ideal candidates will have the following Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture from an accredited university.
· Three to six years of experience in the architecture & design industry.
· Licensed architect or on track to become a licensed architect.
· Experience in retail and/or retail financial industry.
· Experience coordinating consultants and running small projects.
· Strong design and renovation implementation experience.
· Strong AutoCAD and Revit skills.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and portfolio https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=littleda&jobId=33541&lang=en_US&source=CC2.
To learn more about Little, please visit us at www.littleonline.com.
Little is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.