Triad Design Group – an established medium sized Architectural Engineering firm is currently seeking well-rounded candidates of all levels to join our team in Greensboro, NC. You will enjoy contributing to all aspects of a project within a flexible, fun, energetic, and creative atmosphere. Our wide range of project types throughout the southeast along with our approach to architecture and design offers unmatched professional growth opportunities. With over 30 years of professional experience, we are well versed in all markets with main focus on healthcare, corporate, mixed-use, manufacturing, industrial/distribution, and senior living communities.
With an open office concept, our culture and atmosphere encourages team members to interact, collaborate, and socialize. We value our staff as our best asset; providing professional training, continuing education seminars, social events, and company outings.
Seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
· Architectural registration or on the path to registration – preferred
· Design and construction document development
· Familiarity with construction administration process (RFI’s, submittals, and punch lists)
· Work with clients and team members on all aspects of a project – schematic design through construction administration.
· The ability to self-direct, multi-task and manage support staff
· Strong visual and verbal communication and organizational skills
· Proficient in AutoCAD with experience in Microsoft Office
· Knowledge of Revit, 3D Modeling, Sketch-Up, and Adobe Creative Suite (desirable)
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit a resume and portfolio for review to email@example.com