Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking a Project Architect with a positive, collaborative work style, to work in our Community Studio in our Durham, NC office located in the American Tobacco Historic District.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be an ambitious, creative Project Architect who has extensive experience working for community clients, and is looking to improve the performance of our clients through creative collaboration and breakthrough ideas.
A candidate we’ll love:
- You have extensive Community Project Experience – including a variety of civic, school and other community based projects.
- You are a resourceful and creative problem solver.
- You’re a good teammate – you want those around you to succeed and you’re capable of taking direction or leading a project to deliver a great product to our clients.
- You’re good with people – a strong listener, respectful in your interactions with others and have a positive outlook on life.
- You’re a good communicator –verbally, graphically and in written form, people understand your ideas and the way you share them.
- You are organized and thorough – you understand how to work with and coordinate consulting partners and many moving parts to deliver a solid, final product.
- You have a strong understanding of design, space planning, spatial relationships and materials.
- You have a passion for sustainability.
- You have professional drive and still have fun while you work.
A position you’ll love:
- You’ll be working in our dedicated community studio with other professionals dedicated to community practice projects.
- You’ll have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
- Your work will include a variety of tasks and design projects.
- You’ll lead teams of architects and engineers to meet project requirements, budgets and schedules.
- You’ll be responsible for producing contract documents and construction administration.
- You’ll be accountable for project success.
- You’ll have growth opportunities.
Ideal candidates will have the following Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture from an accredited university;
- Six to Ten years’ of experience in the architecture & design industry;
· Architectural registration;
· Extensive experience in K-12 School, Civic and/or Justice projects;
· Strong design and renovation experience; and
· Strong Revit skills.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and portfolio to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=littleda&jobId=45434&lang=en_US&source=CC2.
We will not be accepting resumes from executive recruiters or agencies. Thus, if you are interested in the position, please apply directly to the link provided above.
To learn more about Little, please visit us at www.littleonline.com.