Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking a Project Architect with a positive, collaborative work style to work in our Workplace Studio in the Durham, NC office, located in the American Tobacco Historic District.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity is an ambitious, creative Project Architect who has several years of experience working for corporate clients, and is looking to improve the performance of our clients through creative collaboration and the use of breakthrough ideas. Little is driven to improve the human experience at every level of design.
A candidate we’ll love:
- You have extensive Corporate/Commercial Project Experience – including a variety of office, mixed-use, multi-family, science + tech and other Workplace based projects.
- You are a resourceful and creative problem solver.
- You’re a great teammate – capable of taking direction as well as leading a project to deliver a great product to our clients. You want those around you to succeed.
- You’re good with people – a strong listener, respectful in your interactions with others and have a positive outlook on life
- You’re a good communicator – one who shares ideas verbally or in written form in a way that people easily understand and readily accept.
- You’re organized – understanding how to work with and coordinate consulting partners and many moving parts to deliver a solid, final product.
- You have a strong understanding of design, space planning, spatial relationships and materials.
- You have fun while you work.
A position you’ll love:
- You’ll be working in our dedicated Workplace Studio with other professionals dedicated to workplace projects.
- You’ll have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
- You’ll have regular interaction with clients.
- Your work will include a variety of tasks.
- You’ll have growth opportunities.
Ideal candidates will have the following Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture from an accredited university.
- Three to six years of experience in the architecture & design industry.
- Architectural License or demonstrated path to registration required.
· Experience in Workplace projects.
· Strong design implementation experience.
· Strong Revit skills.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit a resume and portfolio to https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=littleda&jobId=45965&lang=en_US&source=CC2.
Please note: We will not be accepting resumes from executive recruiters or agencies. Thus, if you are interested in the position, please apply directly to the link provided above