Sawyer Sherwood & Associate Architecture is committed to our community through the design of environmentally responsible public spaces. We are a multidisciplinary firm with projects ranging from Health & Human Services to ocean front beach pavilions. Our office is located two blocks from the river in historic downtown Wilmington, N.C., just ten miles from one of the most pristine beaches on the East Coast. Our open studio environment, where principals and staff work side by side, promotes interaction in all aspects of architectural practice. Our firm is small in size, but large in opportunity, where you’ll be able, and expected, to take on a variety of responsibilities.
If you are looking to further your architectural career, and possess the following qualifications, then you have the base needed to succeed in our firm.
· Bachelor of Architecture from an accredited university (5yr min)
· Minimum of 3yrs experience in a licensed architecture firm
· Plans to pursue licensure
· Ability to visualize three dimensionally
· Desire to learn and excel at everything you do
· Self-motivated, organized, and efficient
We offer a competitive compensation package and the opportunity for growth within the firm. If you’re interested in possibly joining our team, please email a cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com and include “resume” in the subject line.