Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking an Intern Architect with a passion for high quality design and a positive, collaborative work style, for our Retail Food Interiors Studio in our Charlotte, NC.
- Providing conceptual design and design support documentation (Conceptual physical and digital models, renderings, diagrams, technical drawings) as part of teams working on a variety of building projects and planning studies;
- Supporting construction document teams; and learning about construction practices on building sites; and
- Support research.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture from an accredited university;
- Professional experience preferred; Retail project experience preferred;
- Solid design and production skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills:
- Extraordinary computer skills (AutoCAD, Revit, rendering programs such as SketchUp, and programs used to prepare presentation documents such as PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.), as well as the ability to do hand sketching; and
- Self-motivation and a desire to learn about all aspects of Architecture.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on everyone around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities. Our studio currently offers an opportunity to participate in exciting projects which are located in Florida, South Carolina and throughout the Southeast.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit a resume and portfolio to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=littleda&jobId=62908&lang=en_US&source=CC2.
Please note: We will not be accepting resumes from executive recruiters or agencies. Thus, if you are interested in the position, please apply directly to the link provided above.
Little is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.