ODELL, a leader in innovative design is immediately hiring Intern Architects for our Charlotte, NC studio with a passion for original design that enhances our environment.
The selected candidates will work from Concepts and Schematic Design through the Construction Document phase for a wide-range of projects particularly mixed-used, sporting arenas, and corporate design. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Architecture, 1-3 years experience, excellent sketching and modeling skills, and be proficient in Revit.
Candidates we are looking for will…
· Be passionate about innovative design and reject one size fits all approaches to design
· Be a great communicator and team collaborator
· Desire to create their own career destiny; be self-motivated and a high achiever
· Have a positive attitude – someone who enjoys good work and is fun to work with
You will want ODELL for the…
· Excellent Salary and premium benefits package
· Immediate ability to impact and contribute to a top-tier design project
· Opportunity to work on both national and international projects
· Supportive team environment
How to apply
Qualified candidates should send their resume, portfolio, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JOB ID: CLT-IA in the subject line of your email. No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer