The Intern Architect role is a full-time salaried position that will provide design and production support for a wide range of project types. Qualified candidate must demonstrate a thorough understanding of the design process through construction administration and have the ability to accurately and efficiently produce construction documents.
Requirements of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Must have a degree in architecture with a minimum of 2 years of professional experience.
- Must have experience with AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop and SketchUp.
- Ability to hand sketch and complete renderings is desired.
- Must be very articulate and exhibit strong communication skills.
- Must be the right personality to fit with our humble crowd
Studio Fusion is an established Architecture and Interior Design firm comprised of a group of highly energized individuals who are incredibly passionate about what we do. In addition to a fun work environment, the company offers a competitive benefits package including health insurance, paid vacation, paid personal/sick time, company matched 401k program as well as professional development support.
Contact Us-Join our Team
Please e-mail resume and portfolio to Debbie Hickman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please No Phones Calls