Bartlett, Hartley & Mulkey Architects, PA
BHM is a boutique full-service architecture and design firm focusing on high-level design, strong client relationships, and fostering a positive office culture. Our projects, ranging from complex mixed-use developments to high end and cutting edge retail, span throughout the southeast region working with clients from all over the country. Our team of architects and designers specialize in working with each client to provide engaging and evocative places that are inspiring and impactful to their respective environments.
BHM is looking for an intermediate Architect with 10+ years base-building experience to join our team.
As a seasoned Architect with technical expert experience, you would be responsible to drive client projects from design development through build. Work on Base Building projects with the knowledge to coordinate the consulting team, develop and provide technical detailing and guidance, and provide innovative solutions to support design challenges.
What You Will Do:
- Manage client, team, and project coordination, including full documentation coordination with structural, MEP, lighting, AV, landscape, and civil consultants.
- Support communication between project team, clients, vendors, contractors, consultants, and building and permitting officials.
- Provide guidance and innovative solutions to resolve complex technical and design challenges.
- Maintain project manuals and specifications.
- Detail exterior wall assemblies and building enclosures
- Conduct and document site visits, process submittals, substitution requests, and RFIs during construction.
- Interface with code enforcing agencies and construction officials during the permitting and construction phase of the project.
· Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture
· Minimum of 10 years of project experience in an Architectural Practice
- Licensed or Registered Architect
- Background in exterior design for commercial core and shell projects
- Advanced knowledge of contemporary building materials, technologies, and components
- Ability to work across multiple project types
- Experience with SketchUp, 3DMax, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), and MS Office
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, and MicroStation
- Working knowledge of building codes, standards, building construction, building structures, and specifications
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage team assignments
- Understanding of how buildings are constructed and adept at creating technical drawings and specifications that succinctly, thoroughly, and accurately define the scope of work to be performed.
Please submit resume to email@example.com