Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking an Interior Designer with a passion for high quality design and a positive, collaborative work style, for our growing Healthcare Studio in our Durham, NC Office located in the American Tobacco Historic District.
The individual selected for this opportunity will be working with regional healthcare clients on projects of varying size and scope, with the opportunity to work with a team dedicated to advancing breakthrough ideas through design. The types of projects can cover the full spectrum of healthcare related facilities – Acute Care Hospitals, Specialty Centers, ASC’s and Clinics. This position will require a team member that leads with a positive attitude and has the capacity to thrive in a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to participate in multiple projects efficiently and successfully, as well as, to work as a team member on project design teams;
- Participate in programming and pre planning design analysis;
- Providing conceptual design and design support as part of a larger team.
- Prepare graphic materials for presentations;
- Finish and furniture recommendations/selection and coordination.
Requirements: Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture from an accredited university;
- 1-3 years of experience;
- Excellent presentation, drawing and sketching skills;
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), organizational, and project management skills;
- Proficiency in Revit required / Microsoft Suite (Other design-related programs are a plus);
- Motivated self-starter and works well in a collaborative environment; and,
- Ability to communicate comfortably and confidently with team members and clients.
The following experience and credentials are preferred:
- On the path to certification
- Proficiency in rendering and/or presentation programs, such as; 3D Max, Rhino, SketchUp, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.;
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on everyone around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit a resume and portfolio/work samples to: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/LIT1004LDAC/JobBoard/30702fd2-636e-4886-b1ce-4fc3b07e37ec/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=5ee9e72d-fdcb-49bb-a687-4bf18bcb5664&sourceId=821f496e-81f6-4a13-9061-dd4301f72f19
Little is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, Little prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Little is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact email@example.com or a member of our HR Team.