The Interior Designer reports to the firm’s Principals and provides support to the firm’s projects by performing a variety of interior design related tasks including but not limited to:
• Selection of interior finishes for shell and core: materials including lobby, restroom, core areas, amenity spaces.
• Test fit layouts (including drawings/documentation).
• Programming for interior spaces as needed.
• Production of material sample boards (as determined by project scope).
• Provide FF&E services, including drawings, documentations and onsite assistance.
• Review of construction submittals and RFI inquiries as they relate to interiors.
• Review onsite progress and assist teams with punching.
• Review drawing sets and specifications.
• Present and gain approval of design concepts.
• Prepare interiors project schedules and monitor adherence to terms.
• Research trends in interior design, focusing project type, detailing, materiality, and sustainability.
• Maintain knowledge of materials, furnishings and construction methods related to interior design.
• Facilitate/coordinate presentations for the office.
• Other duties as needed.
• 2 to 5 years of experience with commercial corporate and higher education interiors clients.
• Knowledge of workplace, higher education and wellness trends
• Experience working with project schedules, developing fees
• Ability to manage firm’s interiors process and also be a member of the production /project support team
• Proven ability to work well within a team environment and with people at all levels.
• Excellent presentation skills and interpersonal communication skills.
• LEED certification desired.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and REVIT
Duda|Paine Architects offers a competitive salary and total benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, 401(k) as well as an Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Interested candidates should submit resumes and any other application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Duda|Paine Architects
Duda|Paine Architects presents clients with the opportunity to create meaningful, purposeful and transformative spaces inspired by their vision and goals. We harness the essence of an organization’s character and a project's purpose to shape spatial experiences that expand and advance institutional, business, organizational and community models. Our work realizes and elevates clients’ goals for success in the twenty-first century.