Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking an Experienced Designer with a passion for high quality design, interior architecture and a positive, collaborative work style, for our Healthcare Studio in our Charlotte Office.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be an ambitious, creative Interior Designer, Interior Architect or Architect who is passionate about design and is looking to improve the performance of our clients through creative collaboration and breakthrough ideas.
- Collaborate with the overall Design team with all aspects of interior architecture projects including programming, conceptual design, production of design development and construction documents;
- Work closely with clients on project development and be able to review project presentations with clients and end users;
- Create, develop and execute test fits, space plans, sections, elevations and perspectives using Revit;
- Prepare graphic materials for presentations;
- Select, develop and coordinate materials, finishes, furniture, artwork and branding;
- Perform field verification;
- Coordinate with entire team including engineers, specialty consultants and client contracted vendors;
- Perform site inspections, review shop drawings, material submittals and other related construction administration tasks;
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture from an accredited university;
- 10+ years of professional work experience with 8+ years minimum experience in Healthcare;
- NCIDQ Certification or on track for certification preferred;
- Healthcare Interiors expertise required;
- Strong design and space planning skills and experience;
- Excellent presentation, drawing and sketching skills;
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills;
- Motivated self-starter and multitasker who works well solo or in a collaborative environment;
- Proficiency in Revit required, Microsoft Suite (Other design related programs are a plus);
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and portfolio to https://recruiting.ultipro.com/LIT1004LDAC/JobBoard/30702fd2-636e-4886-b1ce-4fc3b07e37ec/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=60e1dbd0-93fd-4c43-9f6a-bf103b0b89b5