Legerton Architecture is seeking a vital person for our team. With a mission to listen carefully to our clients, to create sensitive, sustainable, quality design, and to contribute to our local community, our seven-person architectural firm is looking for an ambitious, creative, curious, collaborative, and affable person to serve as one of our project architects. We have a proven record of twenty-three years as a responsive, adaptable firm in Asheville, with an excellent reputation among clients, consultants, contractors, and in the community. Communicating and enhancing that reputation is part of the role of our project architects.
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND QUALITIES:
- A positive attitude and enjoyment of life; care for those who are our clients, consultants, contractors, and colleagues; strong listening skills
- Pro-active and collaborative problem solver
- Solid working knowledge of Revit, Sketch-up, AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Previous successful experience as a project architect
- Project experience in residential, civic, educational, commercial, and other community based projects
- Strong design and renovation experience; commitment to sustainability
- Strong verbal and graphic communication skills
- Proven writing and editing skills
- Organized and detailed, thorough and careful
- Professional Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited college or university
- 6 to 10 years of experience, with at least 2 years as a licensed Architect and responsibilities in all phases of architecture
- LEED AP (preferred or in process)
INTERESTED? We offer competitive benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
Please email your resume, work samples and references to: email@example.com and include in your email an explanation of your interest and how your skills and experience align with this position.
We will not be accepting resumes from executive recruiters or agencies.