Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking a Project Architect/Manager with a positive, collaborative work style, who will work in our growing Workplace-Interiors Studio in our Charlotte, NC office.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be an ambitious, creative Project Architect/Manager who is passionate about great design and is looking to significantly improve the performance of our clients through a creative and collaborative process.
The individual selected for this opportunity will work in a multidisciplinary design team to develop breakthrough ideas and creative solutions for Workplace focused projects.
A candidate we’ll love:
- You are a resourceful and creative problem solver.
- You’re a good teammate – you want those around you to succeed and you’re capable of taking direction or leading a project to deliver a great product to our clients.
- You’re good with people – a strong listener, respectful in your interactions with others and have a positive outlook on life.
- You’re a good communicator –verbally, graphically and in written form, people understand your ideas and the way you share them.
- You are organized and thorough – you understand how to work with and coordinate consulting partners and many moving parts to deliver a solid, final product.
- You have a strong understanding of design, space planning, spatial relationships and materials.
- You have a passion for sustainability.
- You have professional drive and still have fun while you work.
A position you’ll love:
- You’ll be working in our dedicated Workplace-Interiors studio with other professionals dedicated to Interior projects.
- You’ll have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
- Your work will include a variety of tasks and design projects.
- You’ll lead teams of architects and engineers to meet project requirements, budgets and schedules.
- You’ll be responsible for producing contract documents and construction administration.
- You’ll be accountable for project success.
- You’ll have growth opportunities.
Ideal candidates will have the following Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture from an accredited university;
- Minimum of 8 years of experience of experience in the architecture & design industry;
- Architectural registration;
- Ability to execute projects from conceptual design to owner occupancy;
- Strong design and Revit Skills; and
- LEED Accreditation preferred.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
Here's an Peek Inside Little-Charlotte: https://vimeo.com/237620407
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and portfolio for review.
To learn more about Little, please visit us at www.littleonline.com.