Description of Firm: espinosa ARCHITECTURE is a small, growing, local firm in Winston-Salem, where design, creativity and business meet. We are a non-traditional firm whose focus is building client relationships and bringing our clients more than they can imagine.
Office Culture & Benefits: We are a talented, highly skilled and very hard working team. We have a relaxed workplace where a good sense of humor is critical. Benefits include vacation time, health insurance and retirement plan once eligible.
Job Description: The individual will prepare & assemble full construction documents, manage projects, attend client meetings, coordinate and review consultant work, redlines, communicate with contractors, code officials, consultants, and clients, oversee and comply with budgets, prepare specifications, research and select materials, ensure code compliance, make site visits, and prepare presentation renderings.
- Self motivated, team player
- Extremely knowledgeable in creation of Architectural Construction Documents
- AutoCAD proficiency (must be highly skilled with AutoCAD)
- Deep knowledge of Building Codes of the Southeast
- Comfortable with Specifications & Material research
- Extremely High Attention to detail
- Proficiency with Photoshop is a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Sense of humor required
Software used: AutoCAD, Photoshop & Sketchup
Level of Education: Minimum of Associates degree in Architectural Technology but BS in Architecture is welcome
Restrict Applications: US Citizen
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com