Summit Design and Engineering Services is seeking an Architectural Technical Support Technician to join our Architectural department in our Raleigh office. The ideal candidate will be able to efficiently use AutoCAD and Revit to provide accurately produced computerized design documents that include plans, elevations, sections, details, schedules and other various drawing requirements for various construction types of commercial buildings and residential structures.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- 2-7 years of experience
- High level of proficiency using Revit and AutoCAD
- Proficiency using MS Office
- Experience using Sketch-Up, 3D Max and Photoshop is a plus
- Ability to apply design principles and use feedback to modify designs
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize workload
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or with a team
Please go to https://summitde.applicantpool.com/jobs/ to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action; E-Verify