About Us-Culture Studio Fusion is an established Architecture and Interior Design firm comprised of a group of highly energized individuals who are incredibly passionate about what we do. In addition to a fun work environment, the company offers a competitive benefits package including health insurance, paid vacation, paid personal/sick time, company matched 401k program as well as professional development support.
Position-Job Description The Architectural team member is a full-time salaried position that requires strong leadership capabilities. This qualified candidate will be required to work well on a team on various project types concurrently at various phases of development. Requirements of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Must have an Architectural Degree
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in the Architectural Industry.
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD, Revit a plus.
- Photoshop, SketchUp, 3D Modeling.
- Strong knowledge of technical detailing required in the construction document phase.
- Permitting, bidding and construction administration support.
- Strong knowledge of building codes and zoning ordinances.
- Capable of working on all phases of any project type.
- Able to maintain compliance of quality control standards.
- Great attitude and is a team player.
- Must be very articulate and be able to communicate with all team members.
- Must be the right personality to fit with our humble crowd.
Contact Us-Join our Team
Please e-mail resume and portfolio to Debbie Hickman at email@example.com
Please No Phones Calls