Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking a Senior Architectural Designer with a passion for high quality design and a positive, collaborative work style, for our Workplace/Office Studio in our Charlotte, NC Office.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be an ambitious, creative Senior Designer who is passionate about great design and is looking to improve the performance of our clients through creative collaboration and breakthrough ideas.
The individual selected for this opportunity will work directly with leadership in the Workplace/Office studio to develop breakthrough ideas and creative solutions for Workplace focused projects.
- Experience creating and developing overall design concepts through design focused construction documents and formulating design presentation strategies;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to uncover the hidden opportunities in each design challenge
- Strong leadership, management and mentoring skills;
- Proven track record of success in maintaining and growing client relationships;
- Strong, persuasive communicator with excellent presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex design concepts to clients in a relevant manner;
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships across the firm, with clients and other key consultants.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Design, pursuing accreditation or holding registration, NCARB
- Proficiency in Revit with the ability to use Microsoft Suite, Sketch up, Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator, PowerPoint;
- Solid understanding of materials, construction processes and detailing;
- 7+ years of professional experience including proven track record of project design leadership;
- Motivated self-starter and works well in a collaborative environment.
Our culture is energetic, curious, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and portfolio to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=littleda&jobId=47925&lang=en_US&source=CC2.
We will not be accepting resumes from executive recruiters or agencies. Thus, if you are interested in the position, please apply directly to the link provided above.
Little is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.