Walter Robbs Callahan & Pierce Architects is seeking bright, ambitious individuals to join our team. As one of the largest firms in the Piedmont Triad with over 50 years of design excellence in diverse projects across North Carolina, we offer exciting opportunities for staff to develop career and personal goals in an inspiring and professional environment.
We are currently seeking an Architectural Intern for our office in Winston Salem, NC.
- B. Arch or M. Arch degree from an accredited architecture school or foreign equivalent
- Demonstration of licensure track is desired
- Previous experience in an architectural firm is an advantage.
- LEED accreditation or an interest in achieving accreditation is preferred.
Technical Proficiencies Required:
- AutoDesk Revit Architecture,
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office.
- Experience with graphics software such as Google Sketchup, 3D Studio Max or other 3D modeling software is an advantage.
Additional Skill Sets Required:
- Excellent communication skills and strong team ethics
- Strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Strong design, graphic and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with clients on a professional level
- Technical production skills
- Self-manage project assignments
A cover letter, resume with salary expectations is required and should be sent to email@example.com.
Walter Robbs is pleased to participate in a variety of employee benefits; we will consider relocation assistance/reimbursement for this position.