Want to work in an office where you’ll be an integral part of the design team and its diverse projects? Then Lindsey Architecture is looking for you! Work in downtown Greensboro, NC with our progressive team, where your talents will have a meaningful impact on your career and community.
You will enjoy a career track where:
• you will have opportunities for advancement and professional growth
• you will collaborate with staff, clients and consultants to develop a successful project
• you will have a positive impact on all phases of a project’s design and construction process
• you will have assistance with the architectural licensure process (if needed)
Ideal qualifications should include:
• 3-5 years of experience
• attention to detail in schematic designs, construction documents, and specs
• enthusiasm and a collaborative spirit
• proficiency in AutoCAD, with additional skills in Revit (SketchUp a plus)
We’ll offer you a workplace where your talents are valued while you receive a competitive salary, 401K plan, and health benefits. We’re ready to include you on our projects throughout the Southeast! To apply for this position, email your resume and samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!