About Us-Culture Studio Fusion is an established Architecture and Interior Design firm comprised of a group of highly energized individuals who are incredibly passionate about what we do. In addition to a fun work environment, the company offers a competitive benefits package including health insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, paid vacation, paid personal/sick time, company matched 401k program as well as professional development support.
Position-Job Description The Architect Project Manager is a full-time salaried position that requires strong leadership capabilities. Qualified candidate must be able to translate an early design package and manage the entire process from design development through to the completion of construction. This seasoned professional will be required to manage various project types concurrently at various phases of development. Requirements of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Must be a registered architect with project management experience and a minimum of 10 years professional experience.
- Must work well with clients and consultants.
- Must have strong knowledge of building codes and construction techniques.
- Diversified experience is a plus.
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD.
- Revit experience is encouraged.
- Able to maintain compliance of quality control standards.
- Must be very articulate and be able to communicate with all team members.
- Must be the right personality to fit with our humble crowd.
Contact Us-Join our Team
Please e-mail resume and portfolio to Debbie Hickman at firstname.lastname@example.org Please No Phones Calls