About Us- Studio Fusion is an established Architecture and Interior Design firm comprised of a group of highly energized individuals who are incredibly passionate about what we do. In addition to a fun work environment, the company offers a competitive benefits package including health insurance, paid vacation, paid personal/sick time, company matched 401k program as well as professional development support.
Position- The Interior Designer is a full-time salaried position that requires strong leadership capabilities. This qualified candidate must be a passionate, energetic individual that can support our design staff in all aspects of Interior Design and must be NCIDQ Certified. Requirements of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Must have an Interior Design Degree.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years experience in the Architectural Industry.
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD with skills in Photoshop and SketchUp.
- An emphasis on programming and space planning.
- Strong ability to develop design décor decisions with finish selections and vendor relationships.
- Strong knowledge of construction documents, permitting, bidding and some construction administration duties.
- Able to create colored renderings and 3D models.
- Hand sketching ability is a big plus.
- Able to create interior presentation boards.
- Able to maintain compliance of quality control standards.
- Great attitude and is a team player.
- Must be very articulate and be able to communicate with all team members.
- Must be the right personality to fit with our humble crowd.
Contact Us-Join our Team
Please e-mail resume and portfolio to Debbie Hickman at email@example.com Please No Phones Calls