A Project Architect job is available in Raleigh through Belcan TechServices. This individual will be primarily responsible for developing the design approach for projects of varying size, complexity and program. This is a direct position that offers competitive pay, benefits and a great company culture.
- This candidate must be capable of participating with the design effort from concept design through construction administration.
- Work with firm Principals and specialized planners to generate programmatic relationships that foster building configurations of great utility and design innovation.
- Create buildings which serve the client’s needs and responds to their desired image, space, and aesthetic.
- Present the project to the client and conduct the primary conversations concerning the project design.
- Assist in developing the clients understanding of certain relevant architectural issues.
- Develop the building design by testing it in relation to codes and other issues as they emerge.
- Work with the Project Architect to articulate design principles to help govern the detailing phase of the project. Author and/or closely supervise details critical to the design concept.
- Collaborate with the engineering disciplines (inclusive of civil and landscape) and Interiors in order to insure a consistent development of the project towards the design concepts established in earlier phases.
- Help carry the design concepts through CA by providing support on an as needed basis to the CA team
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture
- Architectural Registration or progress toward same
- Revit experience
- Prior design experience
- Superior design, visualization and presentation skills
- Project management experience
- Excellent written, verbal and graphic communication skills
- 6 to 12 years of experience
- Healthcare or higher education experience is required
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's