Little is a growing, international design firm of 375 people with offices in Charlotte, Durham, Orlando, Washington DC, Los Angeles and Beijing. We are Architects, Planners & Landscape Architects, Interior Designers, Civil, Structural & MEP Engineers, Graphic Designers, CAFM & Strategic Facility Planners and 3d Digital Media specialists. Our vision is to build a diverse, global design firm known and sought after for breakthrough ideas that create a better future for people.
Little’s Digital Media Group (Skyscraper3d) is seeking a creative 3D Generalist with a passion for high quality architectural visualization in our Charlotte, NC Office. One who’s primary role would be working directly with our lead animator and designers in setting up 3d scenes, creating 3d models, building Revit models, optimizing existing Revit models as well as lighting, texturing and rendering, all for the purpose design visualization.
Skyscraper3d is a highly collaborative architectural visualization team who focuses on storytelling through visual media for the purposes of communicating ideas, concepts and designs while working on a wide array of project types during all architectural phases.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience desired in a similar design firm/creative environment;
- 2 years of solid Revit modeling experience is required;
- Proficiency in 3d Studio Max, Vray and Photoshop is preferred;
- Working knowledge of SketchUp and AutoCAD required;
- Knowledge or proficiency in any of the following software are strong pluses: Rhino, Adobe Suite;
- Natural visual storytelling ability;
- Architectural Degree, or informed knowledge and passion for the field of architecture and design is desired;
- Ability to understand & interpret architectural drawings;
- Ideal candidate will be creative, artistic, pro-active, efficient, team oriented, adaptable, flexible, supportive, calm under pressure, ability to solve problems and have a critical eye for detail.
- This person must have strong communication skills and will be able to take artistic and technical direction with a positive attitude;
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on everyone around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
If this sounds like an opportunity that would be exciting for you, to be considered please submit your resume and portfolio for review to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=littleda&jobId=45430&lang=en_US&source=CC2.