North Carolina's energy codes change on January 1st. Is your company ready? Register to attend NCBPA's new energy code workshop series to learn the answers to these and other important questions:
- What's changing with NC's residential and commercial energy codes?
- What are the most cost-effective methods to address the changes?
- How can your company benefit from the changes?
- What can you do now to get your next projects ready?
Workshop presenters include:
- Jarrett Davis – National Technical & Building Science Director, MaxLife Industries
- Brad Bumgarner – Mechanical Engineer, Philips Gradick Engineering, P.C.
- Scott Kind – Partner, Spirit Sales Group
- Chuck Perry – Owner, PerryBuilt Homes
- Curt Hurd – Residential Buildings Specialist, NCBPA
- Abby Coulter – Commercial Buildings & Member Services Specialist, NCBPA
This workshop series is sponsored by member company Prime Energy Group and hosted in partnership with AIA North Carolina. CEUs are available for AIA HSWs, BPI and NC Code Officials (residential approved, commercial pending approval).
Scroll down to view the schedule and visit NCBPA's Events Calendar for more information. NCBPA, AIA and select HBA Members receive discounted pricing and are welcomed to exhibit and/or sponsor at one or all of the workshops.
Member - $40 for Residential ONLY
$40 for Commercial ONLY
$55 for BOTH Residential and Commercial
Non Member - $60 for Residential ONLY
$60 for Commercial ONLY
$85 for BOTH Residential and Commercial
October 25th - Asheville, NC
Location: Asheville Home Builders Assoc.
14 Mimidis Ln #A
Swannanoa, NC 28778
Residential Workshop: 8:30-10:30 AM
Commercial Workshop: TBA